Corporate Associates Circle
Are you looking for ways to entertain your clients and boost your company’s visibility in front of a community-minded audience? Theatre Under The Stars invites your company to become part of the Corporate Associates Circle – a giving circle that provides your company with premium seats to TUTS productions and recognition in 250,000 Playbills.
TUTS 2013-2014 Season brings 6 Houston premieres with 5 new productions and one exciting revival! This season is sure to delight any musical theatre fan with large spectacular musicals like Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Wizard of Oz, EVITA and Priscilla Queen of the Desert to family favorites like Elf and Disney’s The Little Mermaid. If you loved Rock of Ages- The Musical, then We Will Rock You is the musical for you!
Cost of Membership: $5,000
As a member, you will receive the following benefits:
- Four VIP Seats for the entire 2013-2014 season in the VIP section (Price Level 1 seats) for the entire (available for all performances; however, on Saturday evenings, tickets are restricted to Front Orchestra/Front Mezzanine (Price Level 2 seats)).
- Six guest passes can be split between a choice of Elf and Disney’s Little Mermaid (best available for any performance).
- A Complimentary VALET parking pass for each production
- Four drink tickets to each show on the TUTS 2013-2014 season
- Invitation for 4 people to one behind-the-scenes tour of a TUTS production during the 2013-2014 season (dates and production titles to be determined)
- A discount on the purchase of additional tickets
- Direct phone, fax and email to your personal TUTS representative
- No service charge for exchanges (must be made 24 hours before performance time otherwise a small fee will be charged)
- Corporate Associates Circle members will be recognized in a special salute in Playbill during one show of the 2013-2014 Season
- Recognition on TUTS Corporate & Institutional Partners page in Playbill for 12 continuous months (distribution: 250,000)
For more information or to order your Corporate Associates Circle membership, please contact Elizabeth DeWerff-Fahnders, Manager of Corporate Relations, at 713-558-2658.