For more than 4 decades TUTS has entertained millions of Houstonians. TUTS offers an ideal setting with an attractive audience and we are dedicated to providing creative and unique sponsorship packages tailored to fulfill your specific marketing entertaining and corporate relations needs. Sponsorships start at $5,000.
Looking for Name Recognition?
Want to make a difference?
Want to Entertain Clients?
To learn how your company can make a difference in Houston, contact Elizabeth DeWerff Fahnders, Manager, Corporate Relations, at Elizabethd@tuts.com or 713-558-2658.
TUTS artistic properties give sponsors visibility through extensive media placement and recognition at performances, while providing clients and employees with VIP tickets, unique backstage experiences, and special events. Opportunities range from a single production to the entire season of shows reaching 250,000 people. Benefits are adjusted according to commitment level, but may include:
- Premium visibility before a highly desirable audience with prominent recognition - on stage, in Playbill, season brochures, ticket booklets and weekly StarMail e-newsletters that reach hundreds of thousands of Houstonians
- Logo inclusion in a $300,000 marketing campaign, including print & television advertising, direct mail and online recognition reaching a million people each week
- Complimentary tickets and exclusive client entertainnment options including backstage tours, opportunties to meet the cast and opportunities to host a private event at The Hobby Center
- Dress Rehearsal opportunity to engage hundreds of clients and prospects
- Opportunity to give Curtain Speech before a TUTS performance
- Opportunity for Discount tickets for Employees for sponsored production
Our initiatives fill a gap in the public education system, introduce the performing arts to students through musical theatre and/or create the next generation of artists, audiences and educators. Benefits are adjusted according to commitment level, but may include:
- Recognition on TUTS' Education Sponsors webpage
- Recognition in Playbill: a special Education Sponsor salute during one show of the season, and listing on the Corporate & Institutional Partners page
- Company name or logo placement on select print media, press releases, promotional materials and performance programs
- Volunteer opportunities for employees
- The knowledge you are making a difference in Houston
Thank you to the community-minded businesses making a difference in Houston by supporting TUTS' Education.
Are you looking for ways to entertain your clients and boost your company's visibility in front of a community-minded audience? All ticket sponsorships include discount tickets, direct access to a personal VIP TUTS Representative and recognition in Playbill on the Corporate & Institutional Partners page.
Corporates Associates Circle
- Four Seats in the VIP section for the entire season on select evenings
- Six guest passes which can be used for any of TUTS self-produced shows on select evenings
- Complimentary Valet parking, Drink Tickets, and Ticket Exchanges
For additional benefits and information visit, TUTS Corporate Associates page.
Single Night Sponsors
As a Single Night Sponsor, your company will enjoy private entertainment opportunities and the chance to wow prospects and clients with an impeccable evening of theatre. Sponsorship includes a host of benefits, but highlights inlcude:
- Complimentary VIP tickets for the sponsored evening
- Opportunity to reserve Founder's Salon for an exclusive pre-show and intermission reception . Company is responsible for all catering and entertainment costs.
- A company representative will be invited to come on stage and welcome the audience as part of each sponsored evening's curtain speech
TUTS proudly recognizes our corporate partners for helping to ensure our vibrant arts scene in Houston remains strong and helping to make the arts accessible to thousands of Houstonians each year.
Let us customize a sponsorship package for you! Contact Elizabeth DeWerff Fahnders, Manager, Corporate Relations, at Elizabethd@tuts.com or 713-558-2658.