tuts covid-19 regulations for returning to in-person classes
During this current climate of COVID-19, it is important that guidelines and procedures are implemented to provide a safe and healthy environment for all HSMT students, faculty, and staff. Out of an abundance of caution for all HSMT students, parents, faculty, and staff, HSMT Summer 2021 classes will be held in a hybrid format consisting of socially distanced, in-person and synchronous online instruction.
Students attending any in-person classes will be expected to follow all procedures created by TUTS. Below are some of the measures TUTS will take to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
- All students will be subject to completion of a COVID-19 screening upon arrival for class.
- Each student’s temperature will be taken upon arrival and before permitting access to the building. Any individual with a temperature above 100 degrees F will not be allowed on campus.
- Everyone will be required to wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth when inside the facility and for the duration of class instruction.
- TUTS is committed to creating a safe environment including creating physical separation by establishing protocols that allow all students, faculty, and staff to maintain a distance of at least six-feet while in the facility.
- TUTS will closely monitor resources such as the CDC website for regularly updated guidelines related to COVID-19, and will communicate those to all students, faculty, and staff.