Named in honor of our founder, Frank M. Young, The Young Society was created to recognize those thoughtful friends who have included Theatre Under The Stars in their estate plans.
The Young Society is open to individuals who have named TUTS as a beneficiary. Types of legacy gifts include:
• A bequest in a will
• A charitable trust
• A paid up life insurance policy
• A retirement plan
• A gift of real estate
Membership in The Young Society includes:
• A private members-only special event
• Invitations to open rehearsals
• Advance notice of ticket sales
• Escorted access to TUTS community-based education programs
• Recognition in publications (If you prefer to remain anonymous, we will honor your wishes.)
Benefits of becoming a member of The Young Society include:
• Assurance of Houston’s legacy of musical theatre
• An immediate income tax charitable deduction
• Minimization of capital gains
• Lessening of the estate tax
A planned gift to Theatre Under The Stars will give thousands of children of all abilities and their families the experience and joy of musical theatre and all it has to offer.
Have a question? We are here to help.
Simply contact Kelly Nicholls at 713.558.2651 or email@example.com