The Young Society
Named in honor of our founder, Frank M. Young, The Young Society was created to recognize those thoughtful friends who have included Theatre Under The Stars in their estate plans.
The Young Society is open to individuals who have named TUTS as a beneficiary. Types of legacy gifts include:
• A bequest in a will
• A charitable trust
• A paid up life insurance policy
• A retirement plan
• A gift of real estate
Membership in The Young Society includes:
• A private members-only special event
• Invitations to open rehearsals
• Advance notice of ticket sales
• Escorted access to TUTS community-based education programs
• Recognition in publications (If you prefer to remain anonymous, we will honor your wishes.)
Benefits of becoming a member of The Young Society include:
• Assurance of Houston’s legacy of musical theatre
• An immediate income tax charitable deduction
• Minimization of capital gains
• Lessening of the estate tax
A planned gift to Theatre Under The Stars will give thousands of children of all abilities and their families the experience and joy of musical theatre and all it has to offer.
Have a question? We are here to help.
Simply contact Amy Lampi at 713.558.2647 or AmyL@tuts.com.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.
POPULAR WAYS TO GIVE
GIFTS THAT PROVIDE INCOME
MORE WAYS TO GIVE
800 Bagby, Ste 200
Houston, TX 77002