Senior Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing and Communications
STATEMENT OF JOB
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for developing integrated marketing campaigns including advertising planning, media buying, patron contract strategies (direct mail and e-mail) and promotions to optimize revenue for TUTS.
• Identify marketing opportunities and develop marketing campaigns for subscriptions and individual productions including timelines, advertising, promotions, and collateral;
• Plan, purchase, and schedule print, television, radio, outdoor, and digital advertising;
• Develop and manage all creative materials including graphic elements, print, collateral, and electronic advertising;
• Primary liaison for all advertising/media inquiries from outside sales representatives;
• Manage all direct mail campaigns including contact strategy, proper mailing standards, and post-mailing analysis;
• Identify and develop strategic grass roots marketing plans including web marketing tactics, word-of-mouth campaigns, and buzz generation;
• Identify, secure, and manage promotional partnerships with media, restaurants, theaters, and designated organizations including TUTS Culture & Cuisine program;
• Determine and manage marketing expenses for individual productions and designated campaigns;
• Propose and manage promotions and contact strategies for development and education departments including development of all support materials from concept to completion.
• Work closely with education, artistic, and public programs to develop branding and outreach activities to deepen patron’s theatre experience;
• Build and maintain relationships with members of the local arts community;
• Lead for annual Theatre District Open House;
• Attend various administrative and community meetings, serve as on-duty staff member at selected events, and complete other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
• B.A. in Marketing/Advertising or other related field
• (5+) years previous experience in advertising, media buying, and promotions
• Strong background in digital media and e-marketing
• Proven ability to supervise multiple employees
• Strong analytical skills and ability to manage revenue and expense
• Experience working in non-profit performing arts including Tessitura helpful
• Ability to solve problems with creativity and efficiency.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively in oral and written communication on an interpersonal or group level.
• Ability to listen effectively to assist staff in identifying and resolving challenges.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities to ensure work is completed in a timely and productive manner.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sound perspective, essential for maintaining healthy relationships with co-workers.
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of people in various settings.
• A positive attitude and an earnest interest in providing good customer service
• Knowledge of Windows products, including Word and Excel.
• Exemplary attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
• Ability and commitment to working with diverse groups in terms of gender expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, ability, age, class and immigrant status.
Please send Resume and Cover Letter to: Recruiting@tuts.com