Patron Services Representative (Full Time)
Patron Services Representative will support the day-to-day operations of the Ticket Operations/Sales, Group Ticket Sales and Marketing departments. The position will assist with general office duties during regular business hours as well as day of show activities including, but not limited to, pre-show set-up, special event coordination and sales efforts. Also must be very Customer Service oriented and able to provide a high level of service in a fast paced, high stress environment. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Some knowledge of Musical Theatre preferred but not required.
• Ability to work well with others, from fellow employees and front office staff to cast and crew, customers, donors and corporate clients.
• Professional conduct, image and demeanor in an office setting.
• Consistent, punctual and regular attendance.
• Responsible for daily balancing of cash drawers and credit card transactions.
• Selling and fulfilling Season Ticket Packages
• Process individual sales, subscriptions and exchanges
• Exchanges for season ticket holders
• Working special events and expos for the marketing department
• Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
• Complete special projects/tasks as assigned
• Responsible for opening and closing daily
• Acting manager/ Shift lead on weekends
• Responsible for monitoring/ facilitating the tuts@tuts eMail box and formstack
• Responsible for fulling/ facilitating comps for the company as back up to manager, this includes cast, crew, marketing, production, etc.
• Responsible for printing tickets/ Gift Certificates – will call, mail, mobile delivery, print at home
Experience and Skills
• Ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Candidates must have good computer skills, including some proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel/Word).
• Ticketing and/or Customer Service experience preferred not required
Available to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Reports To: Assistant Director, Ticketing Services
Please send cover letter and resume to Patrick Plunk @ firstname.lastname@example.org