If you have any questions regarding subscriber benefits, please call the box office at 713.558.TUTS (8887) or email email@example.com.
Ticket transfer is a benefit exclusive to TUTS subscribers. You have the option to electronically transfer your Season Tickets to another person online at TUTS.COM. That person can either pick them up at Will Call or use the print-at-home feature for instant delivery.
SWAP YOUR TICKETS
Swap your tickets, free of service charge, from one specific show only for an equal number of tickets to any other show in the season (one time only for six-show subscriptions).
One of the many benefits of being a TUTS season subscriber is the option to purchase additional individual tickets in advance of the general public AND get a discount for most shows. Please refer to the phone number and e-mail address on your TUTS membership card. Be sure to identify yourself as a TUTS subscriber when calling.
If you’ve lost or misplaced your tickets, call TUTS’ Subscriber Services. Please refer to the contact information on your TUTS membership card. We will reprint your tickets and hold them at Will Call at Hobby Center for the Performing Arts beginning 90 minutes before curtain time. Please note that lost tickets may not be exchanged.
Your reserved seats may be in great demand! If you can’t attend a show, you can donate your tickets by calling at least 24 hours before your performance date. Please refer to the contact information on your TUTS membership card. TUTS is a non-profit 501(C)3 organization, therefore we’ll send you a receipt for your income taxes to use within the limits of the law. Be sure to have the bar code numbers on your tickets available if you call in your donation. You can submit the donation online or print out the form to donate by fax or by mail.
Make the best use of your tickets, even if you can’t make a certain show.
Exclusively for Subscribers! TUTS subscribers now have an exclusive, convenient new feature — the option of electronically transferring their Season Tickets to another person. That person has the option to either pick them up at Will Call or use the print-at-home feature for instant delivery.
Click here to sign into your account or to register a new account. Then follow the directions below to transfer your tickets.
If you have not previously linked your season ticket holder account and PIN to an online account, click here and follow the directions below.
Access Your Personal Account Today
- Log on to your personal account with your Account Number and Password.
- Call the Season Ticket Hotline at 713.558.TUTS (8887) if you do not know your Account Number or Password.
- Start managing your tickets online – it’s that easy!
Transfer Your Tickets
- Sign in to your account using your account and password.
- Click the “My Account” link from the subsequent page’s left navigation.
- On the following page, click “Transfer Tickets or Cancel Transfers”
- Select the show for which you want to transfer tickets.
- Click “Transfer”
- Click the check box next to the actual ticket(s) you want to transfer.
- Enter the recipient’s information.
- Enter payment information.
- Verify the recipient’s information.
- Transfer your tickets.
You’ll receive an e-mail confirmation for your records.