The Company seeks to attract an energetic community of well-networked, philanthropic lovers of musical theatre. We are a society of emerging leaders who support the inclusive and diverse programming of TUTS through advocacy, awareness, community relations, and financial support.
TO BE A MEMBER OF THE COMPANY
The Company members represent TUTS as active community ambassadors and are charged with the following leadership duties:
- Be a TUTS season subscriber!
- Bring friends to TUTS productions at the Hobby Center and Miller Outdoor Theatre
- Support and attend special events, such as the TUTS Lights Up Gala and After Party, and The Leading Ladies Luncheon
- Attend donor engagement events, such as Tech Talks and More Than Song And Dance, and the HSMT Spotlight and Masterclass series
- Support education and community engagement events, such as The Tommy Tune Awards and the bi-annual The Inclusive Arts Showcase
HOW TO JOIN THE COMPANY
- Become a Member of The Company Cast with a $2,000 tax-deductible donation to the TUTS Annual Fund HERE
- Purchase ANY TUTS 23-24 season subscription HERE
- Purchase a The Company Cast Members ONLY 4-show exclusive subscription HERE and see all these shows together on the day throughout the season.
- Sweeney Todd
- The Cher Show
THE COMPANY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Complimentary beer/wine/soft drinks/bottled water light bites in the Stargazers Salon before any TUTS performance and during intermission
- Complimentary valet parking at any TUTS performance
- Concierge ticketing service
- Invitations for you and your guests to exclusive social events for The Company, including the Gala After Party and the annual Holiday Party
- Invitations for you and your family to exclusive programs, such as the Season Announcement, Tech Talks, More Than Song And Dance lectures with Paul Hope, and the HSMT Spotlight Talkback and Masterclass lecture series.
THE COMPANY LEADERSHIP
Want to serve in a Leadership role? Contribute an additional $500 to be a member of The Company Steering Committee.
TheCo. Steering Committee is the advisory arm of The Company and work together to ensure members are engaged, informed and proud patrons of TUTS. They lead by example and are committed to recruiting new members for The Company.
2023/2024 SEASON Calendar
August 29 – September 10
Jagged Little Pill
October 17 – 29
November 11, 2023
Lights Up Gala
November 28 – December 24
The Ugly X-mas Sweater Musical
December 5 – 24
January 30 – February 11
On Your Feet
April 16 – 28
The Cher Show
April 26, 2024
Leading Ladies Luncheon
May 21 – June 2
For more information about The Company, contact Jennifer Block at firstname.lastname@example.org.